My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Saturday 3 October 2009

Busy nehx```

Haizz``` Tuition here and there`` Kelas tambahan here & there``` Study here n there`` Wow!! God!! PMR``` (shivering) scare man`` It's on next wed leh`` walau...``` Damn damn scare de nehx!!`` t.t ~Big day for Mr CM Tan & Mrs Tan`` haha^^

Erene went to camp``` again throw me alone liao`` but still have my buddies``` Miss u nehs erene!!`` Well, hope ur camp is well going there``` U cum back leh`` haha^^`` HOMEWORKS everywhere for you ya``` hahaha^^

Well, buddies & I took a lot of photo wor`` But time is short nehx`` So, paiseh arhssss!``` Next time i will upload arhs`` hehe^^

K lahsss``` i'm here wishing all my buddies & frens all the best for your PMR!!`` Study hard till the end yarhssss!!! Gambatehssss!!! Wuhuuuuu```` hehe^^ TOODLESS!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment