My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 12 November 2009

Holidays comes``` Boredoms comes``=.=

12/11/09-Thursday

Today we performed the dance again n took prize`` But last day of sch this year`` haiz`` i'll sure miss my best frens``` But this photos are my sweet memoS``` ^^

Haha^^ c da face of AH KOR?? ah kor took my hampers``haha^^ funny man``

Me with the hamper we got jz now``

The YIN & YANG``` Zhen & Miin`` hehe^^

Me n May aka baobei`` ^^

Me & Ah Bi`` Bff o`` ^^

Dear & Darling^^

Me & Lau``` No costume``

Wat am i doing there?? haha^^

See the height of us`` hehe^^
Hehe^^ Baobei``Baby``Darling``Dear``Honey`` MuakzzS^^
We``` May`` Yi``Jas``Zhen``Ping`` Miin`` Frenship evaz`` ^^
Me & jas``` hehe^^ 4got to rotate``
Me & Sweeping aka Honey`` after performing`` ^^(hugs)
Me & Bie```

Me`` hehe^^ taken by Jamine aka DARLING`` ^^

Me in my costume`` hehe^^
Zhen & Een`` We performed again just now```

Tuesday-10/11/09
We went to sekolah teknik to look at pameran KERJAYA with Pn Masnun`` Quite enjoy!

Showing wat we had taken tat day``` hehe^^
We at the dewan of the school``` Wow, their sch is damn big de a`` 0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment