My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Tuesday 3 January 2012


2.1.2012- Square one outings ^^ ♥

We watched SHERLOCK HOLMES yesterday`
These 3 people are those whom im gonna treasure them till always :) ♥
I love them! ♥ They are the best!! ♥
LEE XIN YEE` ♥
JEM JIAN WEI` ♥
TAY EE XUE` ♥
I know I can trust them ^3^ ♥

Compared to those irritating and digusting ones, 
im telling them
'U PEOPLE LIVE YOUR LIFE, WE LIVE OUR OWN LIFE'
Left out u ppl oso nvm. HNG! =.=

____________________________________

 KL trip on the very last day of year 2011 XD
Went to Uncle hse at USJ.
Luckily i still get to meet up with them :D ♥
My nieces & nephew ♥
Nieces-Yun Xi & Yun Xuan ♥
Nephew- Ting Xun ♥
Oh yeah! Muacks love you allllllllllllll 
>3< ♥
___________________________
Secret passageways XD
Nice, I love you ♥ ^^


______________________

ADIOS PEOPLE!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment