My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 20 August 2009

Poor Erene T.T `````

ANGRY!! ```sumbody let Erene, almost be in the hot water!!!``` but she can still say 'aiya, relax la' `` OMG!!!!``` tat ppl really change a lot since she followed the wrong ppl!!``` we can't imagine she change till like tat!``` Tat time, Erene & I are both very angry when she said but we keep in our heart`` we shared oni among both of us!``` Hope nothing will happen to ERENE as she's really sooooo INNOCENT`` If there's anything happen to Erene, I won't let her off so easily!``` Really`` She's too much!!!``` Really TOO MUCH!!!!!! ````` U better dun do anything to Erene again!``` Dun think i kept quiet means there's nothing will happen to YOU!!!````


Went tuition with Xue`` Vin`` Funny & happy things with them! But think back of tat matter I'm really very very angry!`` =.=!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment