My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 10 September 2009

ANGRY!!!!

Haizzz``` that caterpillar still no news nehx`` haizzz``` sienzz arhs=.=''`` today i'm damn boring de``` No mood arhssss```

Unfortunately de leh, today Hani & me kena panggil oleh PN LOH``` We were scared of course`` then, we go jumpa her liao`` then she said ROSMARIA said we din attend her additional class even once``` then, we were like`` arghhhh!!!!! she din even tell us wat time to meet her??!``` walau eh, u think we are GOD arhs`` u din tell me oso i can noe arhs``` siao!!! she sendiri ask PN LOH to find us`` then, jz now go find her liao`` but she is soooooooo HIDUNG TINGGI!!!!``` celaka betul!!!`` u are the one wanna cari hal de`` now lehz, hen xiang bu guan ni de hal jiang!!!`` hate you arhsssss!!!! =.=!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment