My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 3 September 2009

Hmph``` Angry more than happy cos of you``` =(

Hmph``` Sumbody really makes my day go bad & irritating`` She wana go n meet sumbody at square 1 today at 2pm`` But i hear lots of GOSSIPS``` They all say tat ppl is not a good ppl lai de`` Tat day say wana met with other ppl``` Say 2pm`` But arrived at 3.30pm``` OMG`` Ur house very far a?? Muar arh??``` Nid 1hour & 30minutes arh???!``

Told tat ppl dun go for sooooo long & soooooooo manyyyy time ady``` Takes them like wind oni`` Blow liao jiu over liao``` Good mood dou gei ni nong dao bad mood``` Dun force me to do sumthing tat u dun wish me to do it`` U noe wad i mean de`` i really mean it!!!!`` Once i get fed up``` I wont give u face de`` Believe it!!!!````=.='''

But Erene`` E-en`` Vin`` Ping`` Yi`` May``Elsa`` cheered me up``` told me lots of jokes & share a lot of things with me`` there i feel better`` but once i reflash back`` I gets ANGRYYYY!!!! =.=!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment