My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Monday 25 April 2011

A Hilarious Day!

Today, after the long assembly. We went into the class. Hmmm.. heard from Yimay saying Jasmine had broke up with Rio~ Everyone was shocked! OMG! I instantly, rushed up to ask her. But she doesnt really wanna say as she's also busy, then, she answered me, aft she's done with her works she will tell me. Hmm, just after dat i wanna sit down, 'clever' Joan Ng did a very great job in pulling off my chair and stupid me, din realised that she had pulled it off, still i sit down!

OH great~~!! i fell down, sitting on the floor and lean backwards, my head knocked at Yimay's legs. Everyone was shocked! Almost everyone in my class, stared here and the whole at such sudden became totally silent.

But for me, I was laughing like a crazy girl, although its pain. I dont know why, i just think its very funny then keep laughing till tears of mine burst out and also 'enjoying' the pain. xD

After that great fall, head of mine is spinning till now, i can still feeling blur @@. HAHA. guess its all right de ba~

That's all at the time being~ Bye guys~! will update soon! :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment