My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Monday 4 April 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERENE! ` ♥

Wuuuu~~~ It's 04042011 today! Hmm! Its a special occasion! My Jellyfish's birthday! Yeah!!!!! Well... lets update a bit! XD ♥



HAPPY SWEET 17th Birthday to my jellyfish! :)Muacks!

All the best to you! ♥

Always keep in touch ya! ♥

Score straight A's in SPM 2011 ya! ♥



Its the card, we gave her! We: Zhen, Yee & Joan. ♥




The cake we bought for her! :) ♥



Make your wishes! haha. XD ♥

Overall, mission accomplished and its a succesful one! Yes! I can read from her face, expressions and actions that she's very happy! YAY! Glad that she loves everything we gave her no matter presents or cards or even cakes! I can tell, SHe really enjoy and love it! YAY!

ERENE CHEW! WE LOVE U! MUACKSS! RAIO ALWAYS & FOREVER! ♥ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment