My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Saturday 18 June 2011

Im saying all out!

Recently,
aiks.. ><
really get fed up easily ar~!
Especially to someone` =.=!!

Told Yee bout this, and she had the same thinking and opinions too!
Whoa~~
I don't know what or even how to say ar.
Perhaps, you really need to change!
I really gonna throw my temper at you at anytime!!!!
Im trying to control myself as stiff as possible!
But, if you still wanna be the same??

Then, I wish you good luck with that 1st.
And im sorry to splash you cold water but, its my heart words.

Perhaps, at some angle, u don't really know me well.
Maybe we do not really know each other that deep yet.

You are the type of people who can easily get emotional.
You are the type of people who is really stubborn.
You are the type of people where you will talk depending on your moods.
You sometime oso don't want do something on your own,
and if I intended u to do so, if u r unwiling, then u will try to dragged
and i really ANTI DO THINGS SLOWLY de people!!!!!!
Bout Anti those slow motion people matter, its not that you dono. ==

Sometimes, when I really wanna cheer u up or help you, if its last time,
i can still do it. but now I really dont have kinda mood or feeling to do it anymore.
Do u know why???

Cos even if I said till all my saliva are gone, you will only change for a short while,
and when its time, you will turn back.
You like to get close to some whom I cared a lot than I care you.
You sometime like to get close with them which really make me feel very uneasy.
And when I have new things, you wanted it. You will get from me, without permission.
But, when I wanna get something from you, you will give me those type of unpleasant faces.
And sometime when I talked to you, you will give me some faces like =.= or even stared!
I really hate these!

Im writing here only and im not going to tell you or even talk to you face to face.
If only you ask me yourself, i will talk to u!
Im gonna make these go naturally.
Others or future, depends on yourself.

I know when you see these, you will sure *drops.
Sorry to splash you so large amount of cold water!
But, if not saying out, there wont be any chance for ones to change.

THINK IT YOURSELF BA`
Sorry for everything!
Only you could change everything! REMEMBER THIS!!!

Bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment