My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Tuesday 14 June 2011

What shall I say?

Sigh....
exam results are bloody bad & sucks!
started to lose confident with that already. Aiksss :(
CAUTION!!!!!
Countdown for Trial & SPM, it really not long to go already. ><'
In a nick of time, these days will sure reach ard.

Its sports season for school now.
we are having Sports Day on 30th June 2011, Thursday.
Pass few years, when its time for Sports Day,
its really inviting and excited for me to wait for the arrival of the day...
But, when i come to my last year in secondary school...
it seems quite bored and am not in kinda mood for excitements!
It may probably due to the late postponed by PPD for the sport seaseon to be dragged to June/July.
Sighh...
Im already not in dat kind of mood..
Plus, this year, there's not much event for Form 5 students!
We oni have 4X100M's event for us. Sighh.. its kinda -Sienz- ar ><'
Not gonna have those good and memorable memory back like pass years! :(

This time, im not taking part in anything.
Not even in the only event for form 5's events, as mentioned 4X100M.
Im not taking part in that.
Sighh...
Im kinda like lose hope when I see the namelist of those participants and atlets!
Im totally shocked! Then, slowly, in my heart, im DOWN. :(
But, of crse i wanted to ask for a chance to let me in that, but.... aiks...
Better don't ba. I dont wanna make things worse! ><
Anyway, we are still BFF.
Sigh... perhaps im not great of strong enough for that.
Now, im pretty sure that, its not that you enjoy or love it, u may sure get it.
Lesson learnt : DO NOT OVER CONFIDENT! ><
Sigh.. guess my sports's minor talent is gonna stop here. :'(
Goodbye Runnings!!! Im gonna miss you. :'(

P/S: im not trying to show anything, but just im a bit dissapointed with myself and this is my only place for me to write them out. Sorry if I had hurted any readers here but dont misunderstand. I really don't wish awful things to happen between us bcos our friendship is very important to me. As I guess, although its a bit dissapointing, but giving up in that is better ba. Although i wish to acheive both, but, as people says, NO ONE CAN GET EVERYTHING ONES WANTS! EVERYBODY WILL LOSE SOMETHING IN LIFE. NOTHING & NO ONE IS FULLY PREFECT!

Had lunch and mini shopping with Dodo this afternoon, it was fun to follow Dodo and Dodo had told me lotsa things! Im gonna think bout them again n again and I NEED TO CHANGE!!! -.-!

For DODO. pls cheer up in the case considering the Biology result as, everyone experience happiness and sadness in life! :)

GTG now! Bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment