My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Sunday 24 March 2013

It's something assorted.

21.3.2012

It is the time.
The time whom everybody have been waiting for the outcome of each respective results.
Each respective the very 1st semester of the new modular STPM's system examinations.
Sighhh... Result of mine sure sucks.
I've ady prepared to get those shity shit shit results.
Tried to control my mood when I've got to see the outcomes.
Thanks to bb for the companies that night.
I did get a little insomnia that Weds night when I've got to see it.
Thanks to bb for the encouragements and supports.

Then, another day of schooling for sure.
It's thursday.
I went school with a normal mood. [controlled mood]
As usual, once everybody got to know its time for results releasing.
Everybody sure ask around for others' result as well.
So when I got to the next class.
Sky asked Fang to check for her.
So coincidently Fang was about to tell Sky and i was there.
Well, their result are all pretty nice one.
Acheived 3.00+ pointers and above.
Meanwhile Betty got 2.00+ pointers
While Joan got 1.00+ pointers.

Again, I'm at the bottom most.
What feeling did I had that time?
Hwak hwak pretty proud!?!
Well, it hurts me alot frankly.
People around me tend to get such nice result but I can't.
Those feelings, hurts real deep indeed.
Whats my problem??
Perhaps, I'm really a moron in studies.
Freaking damn hurts :'(

I tried to control myself for sure.
But I really don't have such appetite to eat during recess that day.
I really have no mood at all to leave my ass from the chair.
So I stayed in the class instead.
Doing my MUET's holidays homeworks.
Well, after that teachers all did not show up in class.
But everybody in the class are all going quiet.
Due to quite a big part of mates getting insatisfied results.
Everybody get emotional and quiet.
Zaty, a quite close malay classmate of mine came to me and chat with me.
Then as we chat, her tears dropped out.
Making mine uncontrolable too.
Mine dropped together with hers that time.
We both know each other's feeling quite well.
So its something heartaching. ;'(

Well, bb came to le hommie at night and companied me ^^


Le boy who companied and cheered me up that night 
Love ya bb 



22.03.2013

ITS FRIDAY!
TGIF!

It's gonna be the last day of school before a week of holidays leads ahead.
Its finally the day for us to get our RM250 free 1 Malaysia's books vouchers!


Le teachers and students of Pre-U TIGS 

 Le sick face of mine with the vouchers *lol*

23.03.2013

It's Saturday!
Le cousins and family came to le home in the morning. 
Bringing along le niece & le nephew together. ^^
Aren't they cute?? ^^
Its Little Xann (Left) and Little Sean (Right)  
Spent my morning and afternoon with le relatives and Grandma as Grandma cooked some dishes for us. 
Wohoo.. damn nice!! Love her gaogao!!  



24.03.2013

It's Sunday!
Family day! 
YAY!
Went Popular of Summit and used up le vouchers to buy all these!! 
Wahaha!! Satisfied!! XD
Got more novels for myself.
And my studies partners, le stationeries!
Especially HIGHLIGHTERS!!!
I can't live without them during my studies!! 
HAHA XD



Le boy is returning back to his Uni Campus again tonight.
Meanwhile, he's gonna be having her last 3 subjects of his Final starting tomorrow till Wednesday and then he shall be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Wohooo!!
All the best BB
Jiayou and finger crossed!
Love ya to the max !
Muacks ^3^ 

The feeling of my happiness partly comes from him  
Love ya bb ^3^ 

♥ 就这样爱你 爱你 爱你 随时都要一起 



That's all for these!
Adios and stay tuned ya ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment