My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Tuesday :) Wednesday

12.3.2013

It's Tuesday :)

As usual school session ends at 2.30pm.
Then I decided to go Square1 to buy some presents for my friends. :)
Le boy decided to company me that afternoon. Heee :D 
So I followed Fang's car back her house since her house is so damn near to Square1.
Well, bathed at her hommie.
Then le boy came to her house to bring me together to go le mall ^^
But before reaching, le boy went to the wrong way. @@
But still in the end he got to reach la xD 

Hmm... how did le boy came to meet me??
Well, its public bus obviously! xD
Pity le boy for staying and walking all the way under the hot blasting sun! > <
Imma blessed girl and I know it! Teehee :D 

So then we went to the mall together ^^
Went to buy 2 watches.
Respectively for friends [ Sky & Lisy]
Then 3 One piece's chopper's items for le Fang ^^
*purpose- le sky and fang are the two nice one who always bring me home and fetch me anywhere. Presents given to them is to thank them for all those time that they had spent on me. Thanks to them both lotsaaaa (: *

Then le boy brought me to Pharmacy [Guardian ] and bought me five packs of Gastric Meds.
*forced to* haha and then a little le Stitch from le boy ^^ So happy. Weee~^^ ♥ Thanks BB ^^





Then we went back to Fang's hommie together and before Fang opens her gate we both sat outside a little wooden hut opposite her house and chit chat for some time :) 
Then, its time to go! :x 
As usual both were unwilling to let each other go. > <
But we still have to do so. > <
Love ya, bb ^3^ 




Then waited for le mommy at Fang's hommie to come fetch me.
Then I gave her all the stuffs i bought for her.
Well, as usual. Sampat as always! XD
She wanted to yelled so much but then her bro and dad were home.
So she yelled not LOUDLY! haha
Its so happy to get to see her loving those stuffs so much.
Felt happy, satisfied and contented :)
Again, Thanks lotsa girl ^^ 




13.3.2013

Today we had Majalah's Redaksi meeting during Extra-cocuricular session.
Well, we had our board of comitees out already.
What post am I in again?
Well, I'm in charge in advertisments [Iklan]
WTF! AGAIN?!!
I hate this post the most!
Why must it always be me??
I don't get it!! > <
I'll rather be in charge in Photography or others but never never this!!!
I'm not one who is pro in finding sponsors from others man.
Based on my experience, sponsors should be found for every single commitee.
Now that only four people are in charge of this.
Heck. This is way damn tough!! =.="
When the meeting ended just now, another comitee who is in charge together with me in this asked me to go find those sponsors this saturday.
Gosh, I don't dare to promise man.
I kept on thinking after and after again after that.
My mind tells me that 'maybe I should just give up and quit myself in Redaksi'
But not anyone problems here ya.
It's my own problem, and I dont think I would be able to do well in this sponsors jobs.
Honestly, I wanted to be in this Redaksi.

Next, family's condition is getting more and more complicated.
Sighhh... What should I say??
Mom's condition is still not fully stabalized.
Dad's pressures on works are increasing day by day.
Sis's tantrums still the same.
Ahhhh!!! Can I just bang the wall?? > <
Imma really real way tired with these.

School works?!!
Assignments?!!
Presentations?!!

School works quite a few number which I'm not real good with yet.
Assignments still at the very begginning.
Proposals still unavailable to get to refer from teacher.
Presentations are real near but our teacher seems to not guiding us well.
How the heck can we make it on time??!

What am I think right now?
Well, Can I make it on time??
Will I manage to get those sponsors on time?
Will I manage to deal well with my school works?
Will  my assignments managed to be done on time?
Will my proposals be good enough?
Will I make it during my presentations?

Ahhhh!!! I so damn wanna scream out loud right now!!
So many worries and stuffs inside my head!!
Can I cry? Can I shout?
Am I depressed or am I stressed??
Which one?
Sigh... :(

Hope I won't get insomnia tonight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment