My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Monday 22 July 2013

July

Aloha!!
It's just a short update here in my bloggie.
JUST HIGHGHTS ya. Opps, sorry.

1.7.2013
It's the birthday of my baby dear, Xinyee!
We've known each other since High School.
7 years of friendship.
It was awesome to have her in my life.
Of crse, I'll never forget to celebrate for her :D

6.7.2013
My big boy's birthday!
Though we dont get to celebrate together on the exact date as he went KL for an International Robotic Competition as a Volunteer Helpers.
So, of course I never forget to celebrate for him. Opps xD

9.7.2013
MUET July Session.
Speaking Exam.
What are the important factors of a sportman.
A-Supports from family members
B-Train well in particular sports
C-Time management
D-Financial suports from sponsors

I'm candidate B, and I'm really speechless to see this!
SAD CASE.

12.7.2013
Celebrated my baby boy's birthday with some of my plan.
Teehees. He loves it and it was awesome! :D


15.7.2013
SEM 2's result is revealed!
Sad case. Expected to get at least some pointers in Econs & Geography
but ended up NONE again.
Sigh.
Pre U, Form6 is really hard.

20.7.2013
MUET July Session Wrting Test
Reading-Cant finish it on time. Ended up crying alone at the staircase after the paper. Can't believe i really teardropped. Sigh~
Writing-Essay of part b was totally speechless.
Listening- Voice was too soft.
Conclusion, my band 4 is totally gone.
Wasted another RM101.
ANOTHER very sad case.




No comments:

Post a Comment