My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 2 May 2013

Middle of April ♥

HAPPINESS 

Wee^^ I have got le teddy I've always wanted for so long! 
It's the A.E.I.O.U. Studio's Teddy Bear 
Super love it ^^
Thanks le boy for buying me this and we had a name for this teddy and its BBB =] 
BBB means our baby xD hehe
Opps!! Another date xD 
It's TGIF!!
Le boy fetched my after school and headed home with me and waited for me to bath.
Then we headed for our lunch and hung out at BP Mall.
As we were shopping, we stopped by a phone case's stall and we both ended up seeing this 'One Piece' characters cover and very luckily and coincidently, our both phones hae the same covers! Hehes :D
Super loving it and thanks lotsa again to BB. Love UU ^^ 


My every part of happiness comes from le boy. 

He's my everything ♥ ;
My love 
My life 
My Partner 
My Best Friend 
My supporter 
My back ups 
My spine 
My courage 

♥ and in our future, 
If God fulfil us. 
♥ We'll be husband & wife 
and by that time 
He'll be my.....
 ♥ H U B B Y 
and he will always be my..
 E V E R Y T H I N G 
♥ no matter what. 


♥ NOTHING's GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU
♥ I LOVE YOU BABE  

No comments:

Post a Comment