My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 17 December 2009

FUN!!! >.<`` Yay!! ^^

Hihi every one``` sorry arhss lately no update any post`` Paiseh arhsss`` I'm posting now ya``` hehe^^

WELLLLLLLLLL```````

30/11/09-2/12/09```
We went to KL midvalley & KLCC & Mines`` Bought a lot of things with my family``` Enjoyed delicious foods there`` And took a lot of photos there too``` A great trip after all`` LOVE IT!!!! Wuhahaha^^

9/12/09``
Went swimming with DOEVIN & SHUMIIN``` Played till very siao`` haha^^ We played from 10.20am-1pm`` haha^^ a good day after all!! ^^

14/12/09``
Went to Melacca with family too`` Went water world in A Famosa Resort``` Wow, that's even more FUN there`` I played until almos wana becum a SEIKO PPL``` Haha >.<`` Well, i played lots of different type of slide there`` Wow!!! That's exicting``` SO HAPPY``` On da way back, we stop by in Melacca City`` Went to MAHKOTA PARADE & PAHLAWAN PARADE``` Din buy much things but enjoyed!! Lastly, we have our dinner at OLE SAYANG- A Nyonya cooking style restaurant in JONKER WALK`` Rating: I GIVE 4 STARS! Xd^^

15/12/09```
Went badminton training today`` Played DOUBLE & SINGLE``haha^^ It was FUN! Well, ERENE & BENG went too``We enjoyed playing``` I took muy new spec too`` whoooo``` >...
17/12/09``
Went BP MALL with Uncle & Sis`` hehe^^ Jz go gai gai oni la`` that's all```


P/S NO PHOTOS COS I DUNO WHY I CAN'T UPLOAD ANY PHOTO INTO MY POSTS! =.= MADE ME CRAZY! OMG, SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment