My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 24 December 2009

It's out!!

Took result dy``` Hmmmmmmm`` Not satisfying!`` I hate to repeat`` Even if jz ppl ask oso feel like wana cry!`` I duno y i can't hold my tears??!``` I got 1A 2B 2C 2D``Eventhough i din fail n got 1A but i still got a bit SAD la``` duno y leh??! T.T

Well, still nid to say thnks to all the teachers who teached me so far``` Thnks a lot but i seem i disapointed u all``` Maybe only ENGLISH teacher would feel better`` Haiz`` Damn sorry yarhss teachers!!``But i have to say thnks to u all teachers for teaching me not to FAIL!! I felt damn guilty to all my teachers, parents, family, etc``

I promised 'I WILL WORK HARDER NEXT TIME'! Even i cnot,i still nid to work hard!! I really have to!``` that's da oni way 4 me now!!

I've to congrats my others BAOBEI FRENS!!!
QIAOYI: 7As
ERENE: 7As 1B
SWEEPING: 6As 1B
XINYEE: 6As 1B
DOEVIN: 3As 4B
SHUMIIN: 2As 6B
YIMAY: 1As 6B
JASMINE:2As 5B 1D

Dun giv up baobei frens! Gambatehs!!

Tata`` SORRY!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment