My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Sunday 20 December 2009

SCARY!!! >.<``

Today arhsss`` went badminton training lo`` Played double`` yay! won`` hehe^^ well erene was there too`` but din play with her cos today time is shorter but is still da same ma`` 1-3.30pm ma`` haizz`` duno y leh`` huhu T.T wish to play more! haha^^

Omg omg omg``` PMR result is so near liao leh`` Damn SCARE man!! T.T Wish i could get d result i wan``` God arhss, help pls pls pls``` T.T huhu``` Omg`` wish my days could turn back``` T.T

Well, I wish my baobei men ( QIAOYI, DOEVIN, JASMINE, ERENE, ZHEN, YIMAY, XINYEE, SHUMIIN, SWEEPING, EEXUE) good luck and may ur WORST nitemare like me can turn to the BEST nitemare u wished for orhss``` GAMBATEH!!! \^.^/ hehe^^

All the best to all my frens & everyone i noe``` hehe =)

Okok`` i'll STOP babbling``I wan go liao orhss`` TATA!! ^^ c u all soon!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment