My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Monday 24 January 2011

BUSY BUSIER!!!

My life is getting tougher and tougher. I was like time is not enough for me to do my things completely and perfectly. Sigh, i wish time could move slower.

Homeworks are like mountains each day. Sigh, theres more too, am now the president of PRS, and interact's activity is still going on around as we must remain active. Now, even the sports practice are here too. Its even buzier! Sigh. But i love sports. I wish i could get good result for each event i took part in. I would like to get medals like last year i did and i extremely wish i could enter to MSSD level. I wanna get active for my koko marks to be well! I must buck up & be determined! I mz do it, i've to trust myself that i can do it! JIAYOU!!!! ♥

That's all 1st ba, bye! will update soon! ^^

2 comments: