My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 27 January 2011

SHOCKING! T.T

Sigh......... I was about to tell you my decision which you would like to hear it from me, but who knows, it doesnt seem to be fated! I was about to find you but then u found me at d same time too.

But, it was damn shocking! I tot it would be a text like what you normally do, but then you said the news which I never expected that you will be telling me that way. I was totally sanked that time, i was really speechless to heard that news from you. My heart became even more sour than before.

I was pretty happy tat time that ive got my answer n decision at last. When, i received that text, immediately, i became moodless. i off my notebook laptop, and went upstairs to my room and then switch on those low songs and listened. Then, i began to CRY, i dunno y, it was like evrything was very sudden & unexpectedly happend last nite to me.

I started to take out my pen knife and starting to draw and designed on my left hand. I dunno y at such sudden too, i would do that? Perhaps, it was my fault! I was too naive to do that type of decision while i still aware that it is not gonna be good. But, I warned myself before, If I would to make that decision, i ve to bear eveything. It was quite a long period before i made my mind and decision on that. Im so and very foolish!! SIGH~~~ I guess, I M NOT FATED TO DO THAT KIND OF DECISION!

I went to school, with quiet accent and moody profile. I told Xinyee everything, She advised me a lot too. I will listened to her advices and slowly let it go.

So, at the afternoon, i stayed back at school and went out with Xinyee, Peiling, Dodo, Jesslyn & Wanyu to buy PPIA's things. We fooled around at the supermarket, Carrefour quite a while and then, we headed to G-Space Cafe to tuck in something. Then, after Joan was back from BP Mall with Jamie, I told her I m at G-Space, and then, she came. then, that view was pretty awkward. I decided to make Joan stay at the next table and let peiling & others remained their seats.

I was really & totally have no idea to do anything, I was like, HELL, Im so sorry to them, except DODO. My mind was really blank that time and i dono what shd be done. Then, I decided to run 2 ways. Then, Jem arrived and accompany Joan for some time, i was a bit relieved but i was scared at the same time too. Sigh, I guess, i should be even more careful next time. Sigh~~~~

Then, i went to school for my sport blue house team practise. I was there on time and started to practice and train my stamine together with Shu Miin, then, at such sudden, My leg cramped suddenly. My speed slowed down. I decided to take a break. & after that while, i was okay. when it was time for Form 5 to run the 100 metres, it started to drizzle and we were being advised to go to the open hall for attendance marking.

After a while, the rain stopped. Erene, Dodo and I was trying to figure out on who are the 20 runners for bahagian A to the event of 800 metres. While we were discussing, Shumiin was leading the perbarisan of our blue house team. That moment, i went to tell Vivian Tan that she had be chosen to participate the 800 metres event, she pushed away that time but i left her. Then, she was unhappy and angry. She threw her temper at me.

I was shocked that time, as i tot she was angry of other thing, but i got the answer from Sze Min. I was very guilty and decided to talk to her. But she was avoiding me. At last, i ran as fast as i could to catch her and I did it. I did talk to her and her temper had slowly decreased down and I told her evrything. But what was unfortunate is I hurted my muscles and my left leg slowly cramped. I was very suffocating and i had to walked slowly. I need to get my rest. I was bloody busy this week.

I guess i have to stop and have my rest now! Too much events happend to me this week. I should calm myself down.

Chines New Year is approaching and M going to PPIA 2mrw and KURSUS KEPIMPINAN PRS on Sat.

That's all for today! Will update soon. Toodles~~

IM SORRY JOAN, PEILING,WANYU,JESSLYN!!! =( SORRY!

3 comments:

  1. haiz~~
    let bygones, be bygones ba!!!
    dun think so much!!!!
    mybe is no fate for two of u!!!
    n his love is stable!!
    not worth it for u to think so much!!
    cheer up ba!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. nic grammer.. i hav to learn more from u.. mama~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yee~~ sigh~~ i reli cant take it leh>< every nite, ill moody~~ haiz~~ damn sad n sour de>< y mz he torture me dat way? T-T

    Dodo, tqtq! okok~ no prob! jiayou!! ^^

    ReplyDelete