My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Saturday 29 January 2011

So Cute!

Yesterday, after school. Uncle came and fetch me & the to sakai Xinyee & Joan to my house. Before that, we went to drive thru and ordered mc chicken value lunch set. Then, we headed home.When the two sakai ppl rech my house, they went to my room and then we on Facebook and watch the video of Jvlyn with her bf. That video is named FATED, and it was reli fated & sweet. Gambateh to both of u~

Then, Erene came and fetch us to the PPIA centre. The children there are very cute. Interacted with them, i dun feel like the are different with us. They were like as same as us. They were clever too. They are pretty pretty cute! I love them, how i wish i can visit them once every week. Owhhh.... it was the greatest memory of mine there!

Night, i went CM Tan's BM tuition. I saw some irelevant items and Yee ask me to settle down, I duno y. at such sudden, tears burst out! Sigh, i guess i will slowly let it go, but its reli hard for me! Y muz you treat me dat way when i cant let it go? Why dont u do dat earlier? YOU ARE BLOODY TORTURING ME!

3 days since we din contact. I feel d same, sour, sad & emo. Somebody! pls lead me to the best way for me! Someone, PLS DRAG ME OUT FROM THE HELL!


Today, I went to school for Kursus Kepimpinan PRS. I was the Mentor of group 1, the nine. I love my anak buah! they are very cooperative! We played explorist and we got NO1!We were very happy! THE NINE!! WE R THE ONE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment