My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Speechless`

Yesterday at physics Ong tuition with them there, very happy & siao with gang there! YEAH! I always love TUESDAY! :) When, evertime comes to Tuesday, I felt very happy. I donno why! Its the time i can be with my close friends and u there.

Today, a different day. No wonder my eyelid keep thuding this morning! Mummy's car was being knocked by a motorcyclist! A stupid old idiotic fellow! Get down and argues with my momm just now and then when mummy said wan make police report, he don't want! He said "Nak apa pun, settle kat sini je la, buat apa susah susah" Then my mom said "OK!! Nak settle sini, boleh la. kejap ye! I ambil kertas dan pen" My mom want record the motor plate. Then, the old idiotic fellow, run to his motor and ride off his motor instanly! My mom was shocked! Ishh.. pity my mom.. if i was there, i sure diao him till die die de! SHIT! Ishhh... =.=!!! Luckily, mummy made report to the police. Now car is under repairments! Hope everything is well going. ><

You, smsed me just now. SORRY! I dont know what to say, but I doesnt mean that. Dont care u wan trust me or not ba. Im a slut and a bad girl who never able to do well in anything and also a bloody BAD & black-hearted girl!! I Noe! Thanks for reminding! Yea, FRIENDS are really important to me! That doesnt mean that u are not important to me. I dont noe how and what to say le. I noe rumours are spreading around u, u can just believe it if u want ba. Dont feel like continueing le.

Bye guys` :(

No comments:

Post a Comment