My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Sunday 4 December 2011

Im back!!

Oh yeah, I have done with my SPM!
I so freaking happy!
I have graduated from HIGH SCHOOL!
Obviously, its not that graduating HIGH SCHOOL is evrything
as there are still more to experience for my upcoming life` :)

Hoping now, was my result will not gonna turn too bad ><'
Well, this two days ive done lots of house works!
Mum gave & exchange the condition,
If i managed to finish up the houseworks before 8th Dec,
then i could go USS with my friends!
AND Proudly and Luckily!
Ive finished all of them in two days!
WHOOTS!!
I get my $$ to go!!
Im so thrilled and happy!!! Whoots!
Im now damn expecting for the arrival of 8th Dec`

Today, 4.12.11
went for a movie
[Petaling Street]
With dodo & Xzile
We laughed lik hell and we were all enjoying and had lotsa fun`
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment