My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Saturday 10 December 2011

Whoots! Love it!

USS TRIP! Wohooo! 
8.12.2011, Thurs!
Damn! I miss the rides in USS especially the newly installed Transformers 3D Ride!! 
Whoohooo, Thumbs up man!!
Its a day return trip! Nice trip!
I damn love it and im damn missing the time already!
OMG! Guys! I love you all!! ^^






THANKS BRYAN LIM JIT LIANG, Ahdi ^^


THANKS BENJAMIN TEY KAH MENG, Bang! ^^

Its nice to have you people around! Muacks! :D

________________________________________________

9.12.2011 - MINI GATHERING PARTY at my PLACE! ^^

We had lotsa food, thanks lotsa to mummy for those prepareations!
We had been busy for the whole day!
But its worth it!
We started at 7pm - 11.45pm
Whoots, we had 真心话大冒险 games!
Its nice! OMG!
Again love you people!! ^^

Its pretty messy! :P xD

_________________________________________________

Im goin to KL on Mon- Weds with family! Whoots, i cant wait!! ^^ xD


That's it first, ADIOS! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment