My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 22 September 2011

Angry but hurts and sad for me too` :'(

Im going straight to the point!!

First, I know you dont feel happy when you got the news bout me and him being together`
I knew it!
Because of this matter too, you and I cold war for about a week+`
Well, I didnt really know you backstabbed me till this far!!
YOU! CAN! SAY! THAT! IM Stupid, bad or whatever!!
BUT YOU ARE NOT FIT ENOUGH TO SAY THAT IM
better known for the things that I do on the mattress!!
DAMN! You can scold anything, i can just remain silent as I dont wanna waste my time!
BUT! SAying bout that MATRESS thing!
DAMN you! YOU are too much!
My reputation just being washed away that way by YOU!
AND! even if my reputation need to be washed away,
THERE's no rights for you to say those things that ive never done before, Ma'am! -.-
And obviously, you have no rights to say me that way too!
**** ~!@#$%^&**(-+)=-`.,;['>]\/?"

Think of your own la, what did you did these days?!
Crazy with boys.
Till like no love at this moment for you its gonna be END OF YOUR LIFE la!
Songs are not for you to use to ---- people like that wan!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGX01uXAKtE!!!!
DAMN!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment