My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Monday 26 September 2011

Leftout :(

These days, i kept being left out by you`
Sigh...........................

Time flies`
Days past`

AND

I cant keep it anymore!
Im seriously and very tired ! :(

Seriously, after the letter, evrything changed!!!
These days, I really tried not to control and tried to changed my ways of communicating with you`
But, things seemed to be very hard for me to get us back as before`
Sigh`
I wanted to share and cheers my school time with you but you are always not around`
You kept goin to the other place and once you sat there, its gonna be long`
I kept quiet, i tried to bear with those`
Well, obviously I cant stand anymore`
Hey, i kept quiet all the time doesnt mean I like it, you know?
When you tell me that you wanna shift yr place, i still answer your quest with a smile`
But, honestly, my heart felt empty once everytime you moved away`
I guess you never notice this`

Well, its all right`
Saying bout kinda recent matters`
You said i never told you bout the 'matter'`
But, hey, lets flash back`
If I were to tell you`
How could i tell??
You are not at the place (Next to me)`
You had always been shifting to the other gang`
How do I suppose to tell you all those`

Another reason, i really thought you knew it at the first place`
Trust me, i really do think so`
I thought my girl will tell you what happened to us and its not really a happy case`
That's why i didnt tell you`
Besides, you are one very determine in studies`
Im rally scared you wouldnt like to know bout this too much, as you faced your last tragedy was also a sad one`
I really dont want you to think back of your sad tragedy`

This morning, as our class were busy discussing with the class's jamuan`
You were as usual, with the gangs`
and the gang gave lotsa comments where actually mostly all of us dont really like it`
But, look at your reactions`
Sigh, its annoying ---- noted!

Well, i dont have any intention to backstab you or anything`
Just sharing my this feelings out as there's no one for me to share with`
So, I hope you wouldnt get misunderstood with these`

SORRY FOR THE PAST`

BUT I damn wish we could be as close, cheerful and happy like before together` :"(

3 comments:

  1. yalor...recently I got be conscious too...
    y she become like dis...haiz
    Ang Kai Kai!!!be happy ar...

    ReplyDelete