My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Friday 2 September 2011

Im sorry, girl`

I just read a blog of my friend. Its really touching and sad too. The post was so long ago. But i dont really read that, that time as it were chinese. When its Chinese i really wont read it. i will only read ireally have the time to do so or kinda.

Saw what you wrote. I have been thinking who's the her might be. Thinking up n forth here and there, left to right, up and down. Only one answer which suits that SHE, and it is me. If im not mistaken.

If that's really ME, im sorry girl. Perhaps u might think that i cared them more then you, then im sorry. But, obviously i have to admit perhaps i really made you think that its hurtful. But, girl i cared them n you too. But, sometimes, when it comes to friends you always keep inside your heart. Mostly especially bout unhappy events, you seldom share out with me, or others.

When my sense told me that you are not doing well, i will ask you for sure. But most of the time, u rejected and u keep them inside your heart. I keep repeating asking you what's wrong?, whats goin on?, what happened?. But mostly, u answer none. you will just say nothing la. Then u will ask me to go read my books. i cared you so much. I even asked you for times, but? did you tell me most of the time??

Perhaps. your thinking was people keep back stabbing people, keep telling others others' stories. Whats the meaning for you to do the same thing too? Am i right? But girl, think back. you are not silly. You are already matured. Even if you tell me, i wont tell others except for some which u oso think they are trustable and reliable.

and girl you keep asking me to put my efforts in my studies, yeah girls thanks lotsa. I noted that. Thanks for your kind care n reminder. I will work on that. But girl, i listened to you, i headed those advices, but what about you, girl? Did you do the same when i gave u pieces of advices?? You will just pretend nothing's wrong. You keep lalala n make it over. But, in my heart i felt broken. My purpose of telling you those is just wishing you take cares of your studies. I know you have always wanted to be the best in your studies. That's not a problem. You can do it for sure, dont worry too much.

But, from my point of view, You gave yourself too much pressure.You can fight with your studies, but your health, its important too, you must take care of it too. I have been keeping these inside for quite some time already. I hope you wont get angry. Feel free, can just come and find me to talk. Im very keen with that. Seriously, i really hope you will be happier being with me and tell me what's wrong when things are really wrong that had happened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment