My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Saturday 10 September 2011

BUSY !

i hope i could still maintain my mood like this for long time.

Starting tues, i had been flooded with SPM trials examination !

Whoa, im kinda nervous as each day passed~
Reason??? (u must be weird y at begginning i dun feel nervous, right? ) XD
This is becos, 1st day and 2nd day was languages papers, BM & BI ~
Im not that nervous cos, i have managed to crop quite ok.
As for my strongest subject, BI.
I really spend some time on learning more n more words, phrases, verbs and vocabs.
I wanna make this subject to be even more powerful than before!
Since im best at this, i need to fight to make it acheive higher!

3rd day was dad's birthday! I skipped school as im having no exam dat day (BC & PI)
im not involved! XD
so, companied my dad, mom, and sis the whole day.
early morning, dad n mom brought me to buy a new handphone as my phone was broken on tues.
Then, afternoon we headed to DOMINO's Pizza after fetching my sis from school.
Then we headed back home for some rest, then its 4pm i went for add maths tuition.
it was 6pm end of tuition, headed to Daddy's Village for dinner with my family and uncle! :D

At night we had a short shopping to BP Mall on getting a SIM Card for me, as phone broke, SIM card broke too =.=! How lucky im, right? =.=

I bought my Sony Ericsson, Xperia, X8 ! Black in colour, ori set and cost RM 567. I loved it damn muchiesss!!! Thanks DAD & MOM! ^^

More subject are gonna pop up next week! GO everyone and myself too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment