My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Wednesday 15 February 2012

I LOVE YOU DADDY MUMMY!! :')

Dad is under stress again. :(

Feel so bad and sad for him :(

He told me so many things.....

these are those that made me cry......

'If its not because of my both darlings have to further their studies and think of my family...

I will just pass up that RESIGN letter that day before CNY!!!

Zhen, do rmb this! If you got the chance to go OVERSEAS, do go!

Mom and Dad wont offend at this!

Cos the most we can still be together with you all is mostly 20 or 30 years.

Do find a good husband and be happiness till always...

and if we have the fate and chance to be DAD & Daughter again,

TRUST ME! I SURE WILL DO IT!! '

OMG! these words means lots to me!!

TOUCHED ENOUGH!! T.T

DADDY!!! JIAYOU!!

I support you!! I LOVE YOU!!!

and Mommy too!!

MUACKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment