My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Saturday 18 February 2012

OFFICIALLY PASSED ! ♥

Whooots.......................
Finally after 5 times of ratakes of undang test...
I finally managed to pass it today!  
Oh yeah! How nice~! Feels great!!
This time no more 41 and i managed to kill dat...
Ive acheived 44 this time.
Definitely its PASSED!!!
Whoaaaa~ 
I simplay cant believe it at  the 1st time when i was looking at my result jz now XD
I keep on looking and look way down deep like times for that result! LOL
Kinda cant believe it as my preparation was ...............
'Ah, Im ready for the GAGAL to appear after that 50 questions' LOL
But this time, its different....
It wrote there crystal clearly...
SEKSYEN A : 14/15
SEKSYEN B : 23/25
SEKSYEN C : 7/10
____________________
JUMLAH MARKAH : 44/50
____________________
MARKAH LULUS : 42/50

AHA! Whoa! Nice! I was so overwhelmed!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee !! 


I did believe that RAIO shirt did bring me luck!! Oh yeah!! =D 




See !? 

How happy and insane she was after the test when she just got home ! XD

*thank god for listening to my prayers*

*winks*



Thats it 1st! ADIOS!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment