My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Friday 3 February 2012

Recently` O_o ♥

Oh well, such very long time i dont post and update my bloggie!
Sorry readers!
I guess my bloggie had already started to grow weeds XD
But... still here i come :D


I am gonna share is about RECENTLY :)
Well, recently i do quarrel and face many stressful moments.
1st, the 3rd day of CNY was actually a great one where I got to
hoop around with my girls and two guys' friends from 10am~10pm.
Its actually nice & awesome as this is really the very 1st time i get
to hangout with them till these time! 


But well, after I was home, things are different. I got scolded by mom at Uncle's place in fornt 
every family member :( 
She was really frustrated and angry till she say lotsa bad word which are not nice to hear to ><
But to think back now, its just angry words when anyone were in anger. 


That night was really hurt & worried enough for me. :(
Mom actually just took the car keys and left uncle's place just like dat
WITHOU INFORMING ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE!!! :'(
Ah well, since this tragedy started, the next few days were not really good at all to all ><
I know im the one who cause all these to get messed up. Im sorry to all , really truly IM SORRY :'(
I dont feel good either :(

Well, for sure that night is the worst night ever!?><
Yee did comfort me. Im sure she was shocked to hear my crying voice calling to her on phone ><
But you did help me all time and company me all day long!! ♥ Thankss!! 
But of course he did company me on Skype when hes at Perlis along 
with his cousin, Elaine to cheer & company me till 1am+! ♥ Thanks!! 
I cant sleep till 4.30am, i was forced to sleep by Dad.
But honestly, i dun really sleep well that day.
I kip on stay sudden awake most of the time as im really worry for mom ><

But days past, things are tend to get better n better.
Ah well, there's a quote that says
" LET BYGONES BE BYGONES " :) 

Well, these days, mom's mood are uncontrolable ><
She kips on scolding ppl and get reall moody easily these days :(
Im kinda worried. Im worried if she is really suffereing the so call 'gen nian qi' 
at this time? ><
This had been in my hearts for days. I cant really sleep well.
And whenever I think of these I just cant help myself.
I really dono what to be said to these as i dun have any infos ><
I did search on9, but kinda a CHinese and stupid n idioticly, IM A BANANA =.=!!
I cant get to understand!!! :(
I wanna noe those advance syptoms and any cure to it.
I wanna go pharmacy, but times doesnt permit :(
Gosh, im so worried.
Dear God, Do bless my mom to be well healthy. Please Bless her :'(
MOM please do take care. 
Stop get yrself agitated too easily. Please. ILY ♥ :'(
I wont stop these, i will carry on searching for these!!
I wanna cure n help my mom!! :(
Dear God, do bless and produce me some useful ways to me too :(
Ill pray hard evryday to keep my family and friends to be safe and all well as the days goes by! :\

Dad faces lots of Stress during work :(
His collegues are all so damn selfish!!
Ish!!!! -.-!
No one wans to help him.
He told me he is never  a day happy in that BP branch since 
the day he got transferred there!
Poor daddy. :(
He was actually planning to post a resign letter in this.
Oh gosh!! Feel so kek xim to c him that day when he told me :'(
Sigh~~!
But dad thinks of my further studies' fees and Sis's future studies and the whole family expenses and livings.
Mom din told dad, i dont mind leaving in a small house,
Eating in luxurious dishes of meals daily,
Wearing old clothings.
As long evrybody do not strave to death.
She said too, as long we are all together its the most happines thing ever.
Theres nothing to complain anymore. 


I did told dad not to worry bout my future studies.
I know they wanted me to got further my studies.
But I told dad, just leave the opportunity to sis.
Im not a talented or really clever girl in studies.
I dun mind not goin for my further studies.
I m willing to work to crops evry member's living n expenses.
Ive grown up. I can help you both.
I really dun mind letting go off my future studies.
Although I wish to.
But its allright. As long evry family members are safe, happy and nice.
Its all worthing to do those.


Dad din said anything.
Obviously, i could read his mind.
He wanted me to study too.
But if the income to crop us is alrady a problem.
Im really truly willing to let go of these.


Its all up to dad.
I really dont mind to make these sacrifices.
U spent yr time and energy fetching me up n down to KL evry day return.
You spent lotsa money to help me to cure my chiropratic problems.
Im blessed enough. Truly, IM.
The brace costs you a damn big bomb.
But u did. Theres nothing for me to get to complain to the both of you. 
Im better than before. I got most of my degrees back.
Thanks to you both, Daddy & Mummy.
Sorry to if ive let you down :'(
ILY DADDY & Mummy!! ♥ 



ANG KAI KAI!!! BUCK UP!! *cross fingers* 


Ah well, im taking this opportunity to show my gratitudes to:

Missy LEE XIN YEE 
Mr JEM JIAN WEI 
Missy HENG DOE VIN 
Missy JOAN NG 
Mr LOO YONG QUAN :)

Im sorry but i have to say this
Especially for this 3 peoples!
Missy Lee Xin Yee
Mr Jem Jian Wei
Mr Loo Yong Quan

Many and thousands and millions and billions of thanks to u 3!!
Thanks for the whole cheer up for the whole emo, sad n hurt moments i had :')
Thanks for the companies :")

♥ WE ACHEIVED OUR 1st MONTH already.
Keep moving!! 
Break a leg!! 

To Yee. I will help to pray hard for your mom's too:)
Break a leg. Jiayou

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 

Thats all for this post,

 ADIOS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment