My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Wednesday 11 May 2011

2nd and the 3rd day of the exam`

2nd day` 10/05/2011--

As what i mentioned, had BI papers on Tues. Hmmmm... this time, my confident to BI, had gone down a bit. Reason, cos.... the section A of paper 1's, Report bout library. I suffocates quite a while. > < OH GOD!! then to section B, 5 choose one. i chose the continous writing, ' Describe the situations of the Celebration of Teacher's Day in your school '. Kinda scare too. I duno why this time's paper 1 made me suffering cold feets. > <

Well, for paper 2, it was overal fine! :) just.... the summary writing and the comprehension are very irritating and confusing~~!! Oh gosh~! I spent most of my time there~! Thinking of POINTS to write, thinking of suitable ANSWERS to complete the missing blanks!! Mr Tony Fernandez, > < what's exactly happening before this?! OMG~~!!!!! I nid to pray le > <

Nite` time for PHYSICS ONG's tuition! When i reached there.. its totally tranquil~ reason? cos... yee and joan are busying revising Sejarah for the next exam. so, i din really wish to talk. so, i kept quiet till you reach, i noe you are worry bout me, i noe u thought i was in moody stage. But, i didn't.. just feel a bit stress out~! Dont worry ba~

Things goes on as usual crazy with all my members there. Everybody was very crazy and laughing here and there, except you. I donno how to talk to u when i see your face. Emo + Angry are the words i get to read with your expression looking at me. Im sorry, i noe im a bad one! Btw, thanks to the notes u prepared for me.


Its the 3rd day~!

Faced SEJARAH 2 this morning! Wasssss bloodyyyyy hard for me~! i blanked out almost everything~! Oh god~~! Sejarah's paper 1, let me answer some la~! Pls, God, bless me! :( Hmmm... PLEASE! T-T

Afternoon had a meet up with Sean. Hmmm... he's leaving BP to KL to improve his studies 2mrw in early morning! Got a bit ' fang bu xia de gan jue' Haiz.... Well, BRO~! Best wishes and best of luck in your Foundation at UCSI, Cheras, KL! DOnt forget us hor~! JIAYOU YA! Keep in touch with us too hor~! :')

It's 11/5, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SJ TAN! Best wishes and have a blast ya~! :)

Gonna face 2 maths papers 2mrw~! Wishhh me luck~! Im scare! Let me at least, pass!!!! T-T!!!

KAIZHEN!! Remeber: NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!

Bye guyssssssssssss~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment