My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 12 May 2011

Where are you, Kaizhen!!??!

~!@#$%^&**())_+|}{":?><,.;/'[]\=-`\****ahbcvigvedfusgvujikhaduygvfiaeb!!!

Being WARNED by my dabian son-in-law that i had been prohibited to online anymore~! wuwuwu~ T^T Haiz.... Sigh sigh sigh... Its all messed up! GOD~!!

Well, Dabian ah. Thanks for the scolds you had given me in your own Blog, Facebook comments and chatbox. I derserve to get the scold. But, i cant promise that i wont online lo. But, try maybe can lo.

Sighhhhhhhhh... guess i had really changed! Sigh.... I donno why.. I felt blank the moment i heard Dabian said, 'ANG KU KUEH! What's wrong with you?!! Where is the previous of you?! The happy-go-lucky wan?!!'. God, I guess im really turning into Jerk le. Sigh~~~

Well, there's even more proves! I had let you down. Bout yesterday afternnon, its my fault! From Tues nithe till now, its all my faults! Its the truth! You cant change whatever had happened! Its already a statement and a bad record there. I had to face it not you! Its all my attitude, i noe. Im changing badly and becoming worse. Sorry. But to you, you always say its not my faults, its all yours. HOW CAN I MANAGED TO THINK BOUT IT??! Its really my fault, its me who had to be responsible for it! IM THE ONE who are wrong~! Please, for my sake, STOP blaming yourself! :(

Went school as usual~ i duno y, i really dont feel like talking to anyone~! From the moment im awake, i didn't talk a word to my family. Not even a GOODBYE when i get down from the car! When i reached my class, i didnt talk to My girls too! NOT A SINGLE WORD! I felt so sorry for you all. When its time for recess, i still had not talk a single words to them. I do my own things without telling Erene and Joan anything. Sighhhhhh..... Im sorry guys! T-T I actually wanted to get to the library to be alone, but then when i reach there, its all afternoon sessions girls! I terus 'xienz'! Then, i walked down my own to the canteen and meet up with Miin.

Obviously, she noes things are different! 1stly, she thought i had pressure and stress out too much with the exam. honestly, I AM! Im really under bundles of stress! Well, at such sudden, i duno why, tears burst out suddenly. Obviously, it bout what happened last night and bout the exams! Im kinda wanna run to the wall and knock myself down! Sighhhhhhhh~~~

But, after recess, Erene, Joan, Dodo, and Yimay came to my seat and sat around me, trying to cheer me up! Erene asked me dont be sad. 1stly, i really have no feel. Only after Yimay's LOUD ANGKAIKAI song, i laughed! I can see, from that smile of mine just now, they are all really happy! Awww... Thanks guys~! Love you all! ^^

Had tuition in the afternoon, things were even worst-im getting even more crazier as before when RAIO had made funny actions to me! From there, im feeling much better. But in my heart im still down, crying and sad. From exterior looking, Im FINE! To the inner, Im not ok. Im sorry guys to acted like im ok. To be frank, im not ok, i just dont wanna you all to worry bout me. THANKS AND MUACKS~! But, i did feel a bit better though! Dont worry bout me ba~! :')

FACING SEJ PAPER 1 & MORAL 2mrw! Oh god, im having cold feets right now!

Stop it! Gotta go~!!! Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment