My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 26 May 2011

THANKS!! ♥ :)

It was my brithday yesterday! Sorry ah, i can't get to sign into my bloggie, thta's y there's no post here! Sory sory har~! But now im here to fill up the blanks! But its a short one 1st cos i need to offline already! teeheess!

Had my celebration with my girls & boys at moli! There are 2 parts and both parts takes the same place in Moli!

SPECIAL THANKS TO: ♥

PART I` ^^

♥ Eexue
♥ Carrie
♥ Ng Lee Sing
♥ Kwan Kai Li

PART II`^^

♥ My girls! ♥

♥ Xinyee
♥ Joan
♥ Shumiin
♥ Dodo
♥ Dabian
♥ Bet bet
♥ Wanyu
♥ Yimay
♥ Jasmine
♥ Sweeping
♥ Qiaoyi
♥ Pisang

♥ Boys ♥

` Muruga
` Benjamin Tey
` Chan Kian An

Thanks oso to those who wrote and gave me wishes!

` Erene ♥
` Xinyee
` Joan
` Dodo
` Dabian
` Shumiin
` Wanyu
` Bet bet
` Yimay
` Jasmine
` Sweeping
` Qiaoyi
` Ah Kun
` Yu qi
` Yishin
` Pisang
` Eexue
` Carrie
` Sunita
` Sarmala
` Benjamin Tey
` Muruga
` Jem Jian Wei
` Chan Kian An
` Benjamin Chua

Thanks Dar dar Xinyee, Dodo, Dabian & Bet Bet's wishes and made me be the main character of you all's blog's post ya~! :D ♥

Thanks also to those who texted to ♥
and
those who left comments at my FACEBOOK! ♥

THANKS EVERYONE! :)

THANKS GUYS! Love u all~! Thanks very much ya!! ♥ :D

___________________________________________________

GTG ! Bye guys! ♥ :D :) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment