My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Sunday 22 May 2011

? T R U S T ?

What is TRUST actually? Anyone, any idea?

Sighh... Perhaps.. Im not yours ba..

Whatever..

I dont love those questions and words to pop up at my handphone screen!

I really hate it!

I really dont like it!

If you still wanna be with me,

If you are my friend,

If you are someone that you noe me,

If you are anyone of mine whoever,

If you wish to continue anything,

If you accepted evrything,

You should trust me!!!

TRUST is very important no matter what!

For everyone's information!

I don't like to be control by anyone!!

I wan my very own free life!

I wan life that I can do whatever I like!

If these, made you dissapointed.

Then, IM SORRY!

AGAIN!!! I REPEAT!!

DONT EVER ANYONE COME AND CONTROL ME AND MY LIFE!!!!

No matter you are:

Either Prime Minister, King, Queen, Prince, Princess, or whoever!

Do not control me and my life and the people I care!

DO NOT CONTROL KAIZHEN!!

P/S: Im not refering to anyone!
Just I wana make sure after this post everything can go well no matter in what.


Thank You very much~

-That's it!-

No comments:

Post a Comment