My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Sunday 8 May 2011

Be noted!

ITS OVER FOR US! WHATEVER IT IS! THIS FRIENDSHIP IS OVER! Mind your own manners, attitude and how u treat us and others too! Look back times, how you use your tones to talk to others and your LANGUAGES! Make yourself better, only judge US or even others!!!! ==

I had a strong principle of my own! That is, never gonna let my people, gang & friends to be bullied, underestimated or touch my friends! YOU TOUCHED MY FRIENDS or PEOPLE, EQUALS TO TOUCH ME! I will be very bu shuang and fire up when u did that ESPECIALLY MY CLOSE FRIENDS AND CLOSE PEOPLE! Those pictures that appeared at my BLOG here are my close ones! U kena them, lagi my api mengembara! = =

SO, GET LOST! I hate and dont need those type of people to be with me! If u are one of them! GET LOST FROM MY LIFE AND MY PEOPLE'S LIFE AND OUR WORLD TOO! DAMN!

------------------SHIT!----------------------------------
----------GET RID FROM US AND GET LOST-------------------

__________________________________________________________

Hmmm..... gonna face exam for 3 weeks and starts 2mrw~ Gosh! Damn bored and its gonna be tiring! > <

Well, wish me luck! >< am actually scare! Sigh...
well, FRIENDS! Jiayou ya~ :)

MAY GOD BLESS ME in this HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION! T.T

__________________________________________________________

Hmmm.. countdown-ing my 17th Birthday--- still have 17 days to go!

Am actually exicted! But am a bit scare too. Let me list everything out!

EXITCED COS------
Can't wait to get presents!
Get tricked by friends!
Surprises!
Celebrations!


SCARE COS------
Nobody would celebrate for me.
Scare unwanted events happen.
Scare no present.
Scare nobody wish me.

I noe im naive with those statments! But, its really what i thought of as its my last year in schooling life and i really wanted a HAPPY, TOUCHED AND MEMORABLE 17th Birthday with all my friends! I really wish i could have them on 25/5/2011. Sigh~ Frankly, these are partly of my wishes!! > <

Sigh again, im gonna face BIOLOGY PAPER 3 on my birthday! Oh gosh~ Im scare! there's more! Im gonna revise for PHYSICS PAPER 3 for the next day after im done with my BIOLOGY PAPER 3! GOSH > < TOGH TOUGH! MAY GOD BLESS ME!!

Sigh, that's it all for this post, I guess! Hmmm. bye guys! Will try to update soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment