My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Monday 28 May 2012

25.05.2012 ♥

Here comes the post on the day I turn 18 !! =D
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY to me !! ;D

Let's continue and see what happened during my day! Aha.. =P
Let's proceed, shall we? =)

First, as usual its one of the weekdays, Friday.
I have to go to school as usual in the morning.
Woke up early morning and headed to school.
When I reached, saw the gang xD
Betty came and said Happy Birthday to me.
Then next comes Shu Miin & Sze Lien.
Then Fang fang came from back hugging me and wishing me.
After done wishing, she instantly kiss me.
Luckily I moved away ! XD 
But Thanks to Fang for the loving KISS! =P
Then come Xiu Zhen to wish me. 

Its was the last day of school since we will be having our holidays breaks the next day for 2 weeks.
So we had Perasmian Penutupan Orientasi & Games with Upper 6's seniors and all Lower 6's friends.
We played three games.
Then its our turn to go for our recess.
We gathered up at the center of our hall.
The emcess was one upper 6's senior.
Out of such sudden, she came up asking.
"Who is Kai Zhen ? "
I was kinda stunned.
I did not admit at the 1st call. =P
Till a few call of repitition.
Gues my gang behind me did pointed at me.
When the emcess is awared.
Suddenly she started to sing 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' song.
Together everybody in the hall started to sing together.
Oh my!! Its so suprising!! O.O
But thanks lotsa to Betty.
She was the one who told the senior bout my day.
Never forget to thanks those fellow Pre-U students in the hall that day!
Thanks Lotsa to all Pre-U Students of TIGS! =D
It was 12.15pm.
School's out!! Wohooo xD
Xue came and fetch me to her house.
She told me that her mom and herself only will celebrate with me.
So, after reaching her house. 
I hook around at her house like some crazy mental people together with her.
Playing piano then I ended up to sit in front of her desktop computer.
Started to open my Facebook and started to reply those birthday wishes my FB friends posted on my wall.
Then after sometimes, Xue came in asking me to company her to go downstair as her mom was out.
So i decided to finish the one im replying.
But then when i havent finish reply the one i was replying.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY song appeared in the room.
Its was Xinyee, Jem, Dodo & Muruga appearing in front of me with a nice cake!
Oh my!! A surprise indeed!!
Then I made my wishes and blow the candles.
We went down to the dining table to have our cake and chat a bit.

Then it was time for Water War Maniac !!! 



 *like a boss* XD



Well, well...
Missy Xue did not asked me to bring extra clothings to change after that.
Well, we still manage to overcome that problem, no worries! xD
The water was as cold as ice due to the rain and the temperature went down too.
There was no sun but the weather was just nice. =D
Then we filled water into ballons, slides at her parking lots and crazy all the way!
We laid on the floor like we are having our sunbathing. LOL XD
We relaxed and took photos for sure!!! :D
Then, its time for shower!!! 

End of our shower, we gathered at Xue's room and opened songs.
We danced we sang we went crazy together ! xD
[SEXY and I know it, The boys, Somebody we use to know, Inconsolable, Im the best, Boyfriend, Glad you came, Payphone]

Then it was 6pm +
Xue's mom fetched us to Seaside Foodcourt to have our dinner while Jem went home to have dinner with his family first.
When we were done.
Jem came and fetch us.
We planned to go Dreamworld at first. 
So we dropped Muruga at his house for him to change up since he has been wearing his uniform the whole day. =P
Everybody ended up to borrow his toilet. 

Then we saw spotlights shining all around the sky.
What sign was that?!
IT WAS FUNFAIR!!! =D


This is it!! The 360 ride!!! @@

So, we ended up goin Funfair.
We had our rides.
There's one ride which turns u 360 degree all the way.
That ride, only me, xue, miin & joan went for it.
WOW!! Fantastic baby! =P
After the ride ends, the 4 of us ended up to be not in real good condition.
Then, everybody went to sit on ferris wheels.
Then it was already 10pm +
So we headed home.

It was a great day after all.
I love being with them.
They made me feel that I had such those happiness being with them.
I love 'The One' !! 
Thanks lotsa to 
Missy Tay Ee Xue. Lee Xin Yee. Heng Doe Vin. Goh Shu Miin. Joan Ng.
Mr Jem Jian Wei. Muruga Prasanth. Chan Kian An.
Its really nice being with you all that day!!
Thanks lotsa too for the arrangements, the plans, the time, the companies, the presents everybody gave and spent!! ;3
LOVE YOU ALL !! 

It was 26.05.2012, Saturday.
I went for dinner with my family.
We went to daddy's village.
After we finished our dinner.
There was a birthday song and a cake that appeared.
Wow!! Another surprise!!
Thanks dear family!!
Love ya all!! ;3

 My outfit of the night!! =D
How do I look? 
Lady in black? XD


 My little monster sister. =)

 Make my wishes!! =D

 Blowwwwwwwwwww~ XD

 My happy family! Daddy Mommy and Monster sis =D 

 Group photo!! 

 We coincidently met at the same restaurant.
She's leaving for further her studies the next day.
My 6 years of best friend, Lee Xin Yee.
We are FATED! 
 Cut cake ceremony!! XD


 My closest uncle. ♥ ;3 [Mom's big bro]
*uncle and nieces' photo* 

Meanwhile........
Erene texted me while I was having my dinner.
She asked to go for a drink together with her.
So when I reached home, i texted her.
And so she came.
We went to Juz Waffle to have our drink together.
We chat a lot since its been a few months that we did not meet.
We laughed, we enjoyed, we chat, we share experiences and stories.
We did quite a lot catch ups between us. =)
I mentioned before in facebook that her return will be the best present for me!
Wow!! Fantastic baby! =P
Oh my. She did have some surprise news for me.
She's going to enter Sea Games this coming week!
Wow!! Awesome one!!
She's representing for Malaysia!!
All the best my dear!!
You can do it!!
Support you all the wayyy!!! Weeee~ =D 

ERENE CHEW. My 12 years of best friend ! 

Its one great 18th birthday present though its just simple one. 


But i love this book lotsa!!! 
Thanks to Yee, Miin, Dodo, Joan and Yong Quan!! =D 

GRATITUDE SPEECH!! =D 

I really gained lotsa memories, though we did not take much pictures.
[too rush, ended up forgeting to bring camera]
[Muruga did took video and pictures but jailbreak made his phone's stuffs all gone!
Its kinda sad as i havent got to see the video yet, but its allright!! 
I still have those memories in my mind!! =)
Hoping he could break them out. I really hope to watch the video.
#fingercrossed]
P/S : Muruga, Im not blaming u ya. I am just very eager to watch the video. Thanks lotsa by the way! ;D
No matter what loss we had face. 
MEMORIES is still on our MIND! =D
Its really a great day!!
Thanks lotsa to all!! 
MuackzzzZ! Love ya all!! 

That's all for this post!!
Hasta la vista!
Update soon!!
Adios readers!
xoxoxo ♥ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment