My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Saturday 19 May 2012

Sucks ==

Phew...
Two weeks of Pre-U's Orientations finally ended.
Well, after orientations comes arranging classes.
As usual, our team.
[Me, Miin, Fang, Betbet,Joan,Leong,Szelien]
We are all being seperated!
Hmm.. Leong, Szelien, Miin and I are apparently in the same class [6rendah1]
While others are in 2nd class [6rendah2]
Most of us chose the 1st package.
Which is actually
PA/MUET/EKO/SEJ/SENI
But teachers said there will be considerations applied after everybody hand up the package form.
So I chose PA/MUET/EKO/GEO/SENI.
Well, as dear readers who reads my blog will know that I have faced very tough decision in choosing this subjects few days ago. ><
Well, decision must be made no matter what, so i decided to onto EKO.
Ah well, it was two days ago, Thurs.
The Ekonomi teacher came up to call me out in front of everyone during the orientations.
Fine. I headed to the Urusetia.
Well, shocking one!!
There's 4 teachers there but no one entertained me. WTF!
Well, as student. I still need to respect teachers.
I asked, Im Kaikai. Is there anything on why you ppl called me here?
Then, the eko teacher responded.
Without any respect~!!
She yelled out.
'' AWAK NAK AMBIL EKONOMI?!! ''
So, I answered. Yes.
" MATHEMATIC SPM AWAK MACAM NIE AWAK NAK AMBIL EKO?!!! "
I kept quiet.
" SAYA TAK MAU AMBIL AWAK "
I kept quiet.
" AWAK ADA NAK PINDAH SEKOLAH TAK?!! "
I shake my head.
" ALA, AWAK KALAU PINDAH PUN TAK ADA SEK NAK AWAK!! "
I was bloody pissed off. But I kept quiet still.
After few minutes.....................
" AH, AWAK NAK AMBIL EKONOMI SAYA AWAK KENA HANTAR KERJA SAYA TIAP KALI! SAYA TAK NAK AWAK MALAS! KALAU I DAPAT CHEK AWAK TAK SIAP TAK BUAT KERJA SAYA, SIAP AWAK!! "
I just kept quiet again.
" DAH, PERGI PERGI. BALIK TEMPAT AWAK! "

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
What kind of teacher is this??
Teachers should be the role model to students.
Damn it.
I know my SPM result sucks.
I understand and I dun mind you saying these in different way without YELLING.
You pay respect to me, then I will pay my best respects back to you.
You could have talk politely, i will sure give you different opinions and point of view towards you.
I GOT TO ENTER PRE-U means I got the confimations in entering this.
I still got to enter Pre-U under government's arrangements!!
Who the hell you think you are?!
I was being organised to register at your school, TIGS with confirmation letters as proves, allright?!
You are just a tiny character who teaches Ekonomi in those educations field.
What kind of FORM6 teachers are nowadays??
Are they trained to treat students like this??!
Miya was one victim in her new school too.
Damn it. Students from Convent means they are not students/humans??!
Fuck you!
Even the worst teacher in Convent oso way times better than you teachers!!
Teachers like your spesies better watch out.
Cos u noe why?
Cos those victim students like us will sure proves you are wrong and pull you way down!!
I will prove to you that you are DAMN DAMN WRONG!!!
I will make you feel guilty and sorry towards me, Im telling you seriously.
YOU WAIT AND SEE!!

ANGKAIKAI! GO!! I CAN DO IT!! DASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment