My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Tuesday 15 May 2012

MAY. HERE COMES MAY. 
Its my favo MAY of all. 


Let's start, shall we? =) 


FORM 6 REGISTRATION & ORIENTATIONS DAYS/WEEKS.
As what ive mentioned in my previous bloggie post.
I got to enter FORM6, Pre-University.
School I got offered : SMK (P) TEMENGGONG IBRAHIM. [TIGS]
I went for sign up on the 8th of May with some fellow friends.
So, signed up was done. 
Next to face, ORIENTATIONS weeks continues right after the sign up. [2 weeks]
Though the orientations are very boring and tiring, but still I need to face it.
After the 6th day of orientation, they are many things n stuffs n paths n procedures mentioned.
Today we started to have some talks on subjects which is PA, EKONOMI, MUET & SEJARAH.
Packages offered.


Package 1 : Pengajian Am/MUET/Ekonomi/Sejarah/Seni
Package 2 : Pengajian Am/MUET/Sains Sukan/Geografi/BM


At first when teacher started to elaborate more on this package stuffs my idea in school was : Package 2.
But since aft school, i thought more stuffs than usual.
I started to think about which subjects do I suit better?
Does the subject im taking have better jobs applications in future?
Will I be good in that?
Will I pass?
Will I get better result?
The most CONCERN
AM I MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE?!!


I did went to ask for suggestions.
I asked Jem.
He said, its all up to myself. 
He advised me more on taking Package 2.
I asked Ben.
he advised and elaborate to me lotsa things.
Did suggest me to get diploma too.
I asked Miin.
She said do what you think its right.
What you think you can do.
Do not depend too much on ppl's ideas n suggestions.

Damn. Im totally messed up.
Till now, I havent got any decision yet.
I couldnt make up my mind still.
CRAPY CRAP!! 
Suddenly, I thought on giving up this.
My brain right now is about to be tear up. 
*big sighs*
I know I shouldn't be thinking on those negative stuffs but I just simply can't stop these
because there's no other positive n strong points to keep me stood up steadily yet.
Frankly, I feel like crying right now.
Too much and too many stuffs happened recently. :'(

Next on, FRIENDSHIP.
Never stop in my rountines even till now.
God damnit! -.-
I hate to come to these.
Sometimes, really hurts to think back about those FRIENDSHIPS.
Sometimes, i have such thinking wic is.
Even how much sacrifices and hardworks Ive done.
NO ONE would ever get to see them.
*im not trying to say who or what, but its just my experiences*
*who tastes those chillies, will taste the spices*
*not sayin anyone har*
*those who understands me well, will know what im saying*

10 days to my 18th Birthday.
Honestly, I am very eager to have one real AWESOME party this time.
If people around me to aware, you will not be asking me on what kind of party would you like to have.
If anyone was to aware, you will find, actually what Ive done for you ppl in the past are those things I wanted.
Like cakes, surprises, touching items, hearts, etc.
10 days away. Time flies, Im still waiting and actually a very high hope on this year 18th day.
I hope to get what I wished for so long would come true on the day when im gonna turn 18.
#highhopes

Since, 10days away from my day to come. Will post soon after my 18th day been revealed.
For now, adios readers.
Wish me luck for all those stuffs mentioned above.
*fingercrossed*
Adios. 



No comments:

Post a Comment