My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Tuesday 1 May 2012

AWESOME APRIL ♥




It was 20.04.2012
I went out with them.
Main purpose : Buy presents for mommy's upcoming birthday on 22nd. xD
We went for battleship and tutti fruitti. :D
Then we did lotsa pics and funs. Wohooo 


It was 23.04.2012.
I went for my driving test.
Unexpectedly, I really passed!! :D 
So, I told my lovers [THEONE]
That if I pass tat day.
That night, I will treat everyone yumcha.
But sadly, time doesnt match well.
Ended up, only Dodo and is available that night.
So, Dodo ended up to bring me around.
I decided to kick him out tat night as I need to buy sumthg that he couldn't know :P 


25.04.2012 
I got to check this out.
I got offered to Form6.
But, its TIGS =S
Oh gosh, gonna appeal for SDBL soon.
Hope i cud get it!! :)





27.04.2012
Its the day for [THEONE] to gather together. =)
Purpose? 
To bid farewell to one of our member, Jem Jian Wei. 
Whom will be heading to UCSI's KL to further his studies in BIOTECH!
First we went out at 4pm
Caught "the Avenger' movie at 4.15pm
Then we headed to Dodo's shop to kacau.
*imagine 7 ppl in one TOYOTA VIOS from Sq1 to Tmn Soga*
aha~ xD his very 1st time to drive his own and he needs to bring so many ppl.
Wow. A great and rare experience for him, I guess XD
Then, after everyone done kacau-Ing in the shop.
We headed to Riverside Foodcourt to have our dinner together!! :D
This time, its 2 cars. 4 person each car ya. xP Aha~
Then after that, we headed to Square1's parking lots balcony.
Saw the group photo above? Its the place where we took it ;)
and do you realise, that group photo formed one love shape?
None of us noticed bout this when we took it.
When its uploaded to Facebook by me, only then Joan started to comment and said it look lik a heart shape without notifying anyone. XD 
Then, lastly, we headed to MOLI cafe to have some short small talks and then all head home!! :D
Nice hangout ever. 
I ended up sleeping in his car ><
Too exausted, i guess. 
But he's nice enuf. I L H ♥ =)



 30.04.2012

He delayed his leaving.
He was supposed to leave on 29.04.12 that day.
But ended up his parents asked to delay to 1.5.12.
So, we ended up to get out last night.
Teeheeesss. ALONE xP 
We went to BP Mall, then to Sq1 , Tasik Y next then to Xue's hse.
Well, leaving is always one sad scene.
I did flood for the XX times again.
I just simply cant bear for that!! 
But he's awesome, nice and sweet enough. 
Thanks for everything!! 
I really treasure last night lotsa.
I will wait for ya.
No worries and do take lotsa care of yr own.
T.T LY 


______________________________________________________

HERE COMES MAY's ARRIVAL.

Firstly, Happy 121 days to us ^3^ 

NEXT UP!
Wohoo, the most exciting month for me!!
24days to the countdown :D
Teeheess... Cant wait for surprises and touching moments.
Hope, thos VVIP's of mine will be there tat day!! ♥ ><

________________________

Teeheess... Thats it for this post. Will update soon ya.
Adios! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment