My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Sunday 20 May 2012

5 2 0 ♥

Aloha readers!!

Its 19.05.2012.
I went out with my lovers.
We chats a lot.
Face to face chats are always the best.
Thanks to them, Im really way better after saying out =)
I love them both lotsa!!  

 ♥ Victorious Cafe  

_________________________________________________________


Its 20.05.2012 today.
To those the meaning of 5 2 0 will know why everybody is so excited mentioning all around. =)
Are you one of them?
Well, if you are not.
Let me tell you.
5 2 0 in chinese means 我爱你 [ILOVEYOU]  
Thats why most couples will either confess to get on realtionships, or proposals. =)
To those who are already in relationship will make some other things than confess.
Perhaps, some own self made stuffs to their lovers. =)
How will dear reader's 520 days be?
No matter you are single or you someone's do enjoy this day still.
To those who are still single, share and pour your loves to your family or friends too =)

Here's a self-captured photo of mine to share with you... =)  

 ♥ 5 2 0  
I LOVE YOU, BABE!!
Cheers! Weee =D




Next on. 
To those who do not cherish what I gave to them, I wont care you anymore, seriously.
Cos I dun wan ended up getting hurt and down again.
#actwiser




Allright. I will stop my post here. Gonna post soon. 
STAY TUNED, Dear Readers =)
#5days to my 18th big day.  
#expecting  
ADIOS! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment