My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 10 February 2011

Active! ♥

Its thurs today, as usual i have my sport practice in the afternoon at 4pm-6pm with erene and all biru members. But before that, i had a chemistry extra class at 1.15pm-2.15pm, and i skipped that class cos im soooooo lazy n tired. I dono y, these few days, im so tired. I slept even earlier and earlier each day. Phewwwwwwww....

So, when i managed to skip my class together with Joan, we went to Square One's toppest carpark and took some photos, except Jem as he hvnt reach Sq1. Then, to fittng room of Parkson's. Next, to Moxi after that with Xinyee, Jamie & Jem Jian Wei. LOL. it was really funny there. We ate and drink and as well as we sang a few songs. My dar dar called Pnwee Junwee to meet us at moxi as she did a name key-chain of him and presented that as his birthday present to him. He was really indeed very shy. xD

After that, we wnt back to school as Jamie and Jem have tuition BM at Zhuan. Meanwhile, me, yee and Joan walked back to school. Then, i ran towards biru and gathered for warm-up. Then, we started to run 100 metres. Then 800m and next another 800m just for own training. Then, while others are cooling down, me n shumiin walked and jog the field for three rounds. Phew!! I ran pretty much today, and im getting darker n darker.

This sat we r goin to have cross-country competition. Well, i wish sooooo muchhhh that i could archive as high as i can be. I wanna win! I wanna BIRU to win. Pls, GOD, pls bless me! Present me the best stamina and energy to me that day and every acara im taking. Pls let me win, its my last year in convent and so call schooling life. I really wish i can do well or slowly improve in my academics & Cocuriculums success. PLS HELP ME! PLS PLS PLS!!! > < ♥

Phew``` I mz work very hard in evrything! KAIZHEN!!! U MZ BUCK UP AND JIAYOU!!! ♥

That's all for today, will update soon. Byessssssss =) ♥

3 comments: