My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Laugh laugh laugh ♥

Went to school as usual today. But, something is different is we had a great time laugh. me, erene & Joan was laughing all the way to the school canteen during our recess time this morning.

I laughed non-stop during recess and tears burst out bcos i forgot to bring my wallet down to buy things. Besides, erene and qiaoyi added even more jokes that made me laugh even longer. I was really funny and i cant feel the pain of my stomach after long term laughing!

It was pretty fun to play 'facebook' in erene's notebook. i jz draw a ice-cream like cartoon and then joan started to play nonsenses with erene & i. then, joan commented nice ar ;D ♥. Then, erene continues by drawing thumbs up's like. then joan continued again. We played for quite a long time and all laughed like hell. OMG! its d happiest moment for me to be in class ever.

Am going to BP Mall with Dad & Sis soon. Having Physics Ong tuition tonite and i'm sure there will be even more to write! haha.

Okay guys! that's all first! bye! ♥

3 comments: