My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Sunday 27 February 2011

BUCK UP !!!

Okay.. now that sports had temporary came to a small rest. Next thing i shd be acheiving will be my studies and results and future. I must make myself buck up! I cant continue this type of life anymore. I can't kip wasting my time already.

PK 1 is vry near to the corner. I must study smart and at specific time, i must work hard too. Now that i noe what i wanna go for after my form 5 life, designs. I must make myself well in Maths. I noe myself well. Maths is always my enemy, i duno y. I just hate Maths! Since i was in primary, i never love maths!

but now, i have to think about my future le. have to start to buck up at every subjects that im taking now. Maths, i will be your friend now, hope u will accept me as yr friend. As for add maths, I wanna be your friend too. The same goes to Chemistry, Biology and Physics. I wann be friend to all! Pls accept me!

Now that the principal and some teacher look down and never like 5 ST II, they think we are uncapable being in the science stream class, its very unfair! I dun wanna be in the life that can keep looks down at us. I DONT WANT!!!!! I want to prove! Don't look us down! 5 ST II's students are HUMANS too. They just don't have the best IQ that u want. But, pls show some mercy and be a role model, If teachers doesn't perform well in front of the students, its not surprised to see your students behaved unwell in times to be! Pls don't go too much!

Facebook, always like a drug to me. I gotta stop this le! I have to cut down the time for Facebook. I have to practice at slowly decreasing the time im on facebook. I must and have to! Slowly, i need to decrease down my time with entertainments too! SIGH! i must change change change!!!!! I can't continue my time, days like this anymore!

ANG KAI ZHEN! Wake up! Buck Up! Focus and concentrate at your studies, coriculum and cocuriculum as well!! You must do it and prove them wrong!!!! BUCK UP!!!!! >,

2 comments: