My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Wednesday 16 February 2011

WAh!!! Angry!!! =(

Why are all teachers always do these type of flithy works towards BIRU? Y are they so irrelevant and not fair??! Walao eh, pek chek ah! How come, such team wic are so far with us and had no athelets can be sooo fine? Was it, BIRU's skill is decreasing or its teachers counting time & marks are playing foul?!!

Sooo many rumours!!! Can't believe it that when my bahagian there was nobody getting 2 marks??!! SHIT! Dodo & Bie, fighted so pia, at last, jz a few steps away jiu kena whistle? Y? Firstly, i tot they were getting great marks! As in front of me were, dodo, bie & erene. I was the fourth one- wic i'm quite close up with them but i may get 2 or 1 marks, fully depending to mu LUCK!!! But, i can't believe and imagine that they get only 1 marks! They can be said, stronger than me! How could these be happening! Its REALLY HARD TO BELIEVE THAT!

When, i ended my event till the finishing line, AH KUN came n told me that, teachers let hijau had more time so that they can get more marks. Everyone were so surprised to hear that 1st whistle blown. They said, why when the time hijau was running, the whistle blown takes long time? But then, why when it was Biru's turn, the time was seemed and felt shorten and the whistle blown in a short period of time????!!!!!!!!

Was it true?! Was it true even that hijau's people just run three rounds instead of 4 rounds?! Was it tru and possible that merah's participants every SINGLE ONE got 2 marks?!!! ITs so ridiculous!!!! I don't care, i will train my staminas back since evrything about sukan were already postponed to June, there's still time for me to train myself and get as many marks as possible to get back last year's record! I wanna fight till the end!!!

Its so disfactory to hear those irrelavant news! Pls BIRU, if you truly wished for Biru to regain last year's history, pls buck up! These's still time! Kawad BIRU, plssssss cooperate and do it with full determinations & concentration! Pls BUCK UP EVRYONE!!!! We can do it! We gonna WIN!!! Remeber our slogan, 'Wjo's gonna win gonna win gonna win? We gonna win gonna win gonna win, who's gonna win? We gonna win!! Who's gonna win? we gonna win!!! Ohhhh~~~ BIRU BIRU!!!!!!!

Please, may god bless me and serve me the best and strongest staminas to me and all BIRU's participants in every events and kawad! WE WANT NO 1!!!!!! BIRU, JIAYOU!!!! PROVE THAT WE CAN DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment