My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Sukantara!

Sukantara part 1 was on yesterday and BIRU got to do 100m and lompat jauh! LOL. I got 2 marks for 100m & 1 mark for lompat jauh> <

There's 800m and lontar peluru tommorow, Muzt buck up le. Get 2 marks for both event! I wan win!!!!!!!!!!! Biru!!!! gooooooooo!!!!!

Im getting dark to darker and then to darkest! OMG~! gonna cry ah! Now im really very dark, but if BIRU gonna stat back the history of being champion again this year, i dun mind sitting under the hot bursting sun and get dark. I really wishhhhh sooooo muchhhhhhh that BIRU can get as good result as what last year we did! Since, it is my last year in convent & in biru, i wanna fight for the best and beat the rest!

P/S im not trying to look down on others, but this is relli my wish. Soory if i hurt anyone ya!

Physics Ong tonight! I guess, im gonna be mad with those hooligans there tonight! Can;t wait for the arrival of tonight! Yeah! hahaha. Will try to update soon, guys! IM sooo BUSY! >< ;DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment