My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Wednesday 2 February 2011

happy reunion dinner!

Am now at uncle's house. Wahaha. staying here for a few days. 2mrw will b d 1st day already. Can't wait to meet my relatives ang get angpaossss!!! wahaha.

Mum said we ll be having McD delivery as reunion dinner tonight, wahaha, sweet n special huh.

Yup.. we reli have McD as reunion dinner indeed. But, it wasn't very great jz now. I went to McD alone ad my sis sleeps in car, ther's no parking too. So my dad asked me to go n buy n decide everything myself. It was such a big crowd! Sigh, im sooo stupid, i din checked whethter the waiter did give me enuf items or not but then i jz leave like tat. When i rech uncle's house, i oni realised they left out 2 Mc Chicken burger and didn't gave it to me. I told mum, mum said nvm jz keep quiet and eat. Then, my sis was there too. My mum asked her not to say anything. And GREAT! she told my dad everything! I got scolded. My dad said He can't count on me. When i went down, my dad keep scolding at me. Sigh~ I hate myself! I really do! Stupid me!I hate myself! Why can't i make anything well and stiff? Why can't i do anything right? Why can't i get what i wan?! I HATE MYSELF! That time, i dashed into my room and cried. Then, mummy came in and asked me to go down, as it was reunion dinner for everyone tonight. She said nvm, you have my back! I was pretty touched with those words she gave me. Thanks Mummy ♥!


Happy Rabbit year to all by the way! =l


Update soon! Wish me luck~ =( Tata~~ =(

2 comments: