My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Hoping for it`

Today I was kinda sad inside my heart when i got my PK2 results`
Phew` Yesterday teardroped`
Today, crying inside heart`
Well, its not totally bad thou!
At such sudden, i was chatting with Jasmine and gang,
then Ngasian appeared out of the blue to us`
Declaring the result of Bio in PK2`
She said to Yimay`
Yimay! ni de Bio na XX%, wo na XX%! hehehe
Then, i was like, die jiu die la!
So, i asked Ngasian, what about me??
She answer, Jiemin said :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(TO BE CONTINUE)

Hoping for the good news! Will update once i got the truth! :)

KAIKAI JIAYOU!!!!! > < '

No comments:

Post a Comment