My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Saturday 9 July 2011

MOM! Muacks muacks!

Mom shared something with me today. Its kinda bout my life.

Mom said the number that i lack was NO9!

She said, i was overall alright.

Lack of NO 9, is kinda equals to lake of something.

And what did I lack of?

Mom said, i lack of this.

' What i do, or even if I wanna do for anyone, its seldom gonna show out, kinda like others won't see what i was trying to perform or do. In short, what great or good things that I do, its kinda hard for others to see or feel them and oso see thru my hardworks or either ways. '

Instantly, I told my mom!

'Yea, Mom. You re right! I totally agree with these! '

Mom advised me not to give up too easily. She said those people that appreciate me will gonna see thru these.

Next, she oso told me, she managed to count out some kinda Number by using my name and chinese zodiac.

She said, got 3 no. And she said that, im have XXX no. (forgot wat no le actually xD)

And those 3 numbers significe that not "kui ren" but is "zhu gou peng you" kinda things la.

Im banana! Guess. its something like that la.

She said friends around me may bring me harm and may not bring harm to me too.

She said, she's not trying to scare me or wanna ask me to get lost all my frens and oso not saying frens that i presently have are all bad.

She just wanna let me noe the reality and ask me to face and let me noe whats going on around.

She said oso, hoping i wont get into the 'lembang maksiat' kinda thing la.

Then i told her, yea. I know MOM! dont worry, im still fine!

I know how to differentiate between black and white & good and bad!

I know my frens well. I oso tell her i will face them and get rid of bad things!

Mom replied! Great to hear those from you! She even asked me to move on my life!

I was kinda touched! I cried in front of her. She cried too. :')

Another sentence that she gave me was, glad you know them and glad to have me as her daughter!

Awwww.... MOMMY! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!

P/S: i need to declare ya, people. Im not saying you all are bad ya. Im just writing what happened today. Hope no one misunderstood these ya! :)

That's it 1st. Convent's Interact Outgoing Dinner tmr evening! YAY! kinda excited right now! LOL! XD

Bye people! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment