My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Monday 29 August 2011

Its over`

SORRY THAT I LOVED YOU !

I cant do it anymore.
Our thinking are completely different.
10 times 9 times we were quarreling.
I dont think i really enjoy this relationship.
So, i guess its time for us to stop here!
Many apologises.
I cant stand the time I spent most of the days were texting instead of Studying.
I cant do that anymore.
My results have been sucked enough.
I cant continue anymore.
Sorry.
I know the text to to is really hard, tough and hurtful.
I know for sure Ive hurt you.
But, i dont think we are great enuf to be together right now.
Honestly, pressure is really on me most of the time being with you.
And bcos of being with u, i do felt damn guilty towards my sis.
Although she had changed recently, but im sure everything is gonna be all right soon.

I herby declare:

We end here.
Thanks for eveything!
AND
Sorry for everything too!

1st March ~ 28th August 


MY PRIORITY NOW IS SPM EXAMINATION!

GO! ANG KAI KAI!!!!!!

BUCK UP & PROVE!!!

SPM IS MORE IMPORTANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment