My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Saturday 13 August 2011

Zookeeper ♥

ZOOKEEPER! XD 

It was yesterday (12.8.2011).
It was after school.
I spent my time together with my dar & sisters & Edwin`
We are together 7 of us who went together`
[Qiaoyi, Yimay, Joan, Miya, Edwin, Dar & I ] ♥
The movie starts at 2.30pm`
We kinda enjoy with the funny actions and movements..... BUT
the ending is quite bored` Sigh`
Well, at least I spent my time with Dar & Sisters & 'Mosquito'. HAHAs! ♥
He's sooo sweet :)  Awww...♥


♥ Miya's & Edwin's Tickets` ♥


♥ Ours tickets +
 Yimay, Joan & Qiaoyi's tickets` ♥


Edwin's driving skills is kinda scary sometimes.
But, yesterday overall its all right la`
________________________________________________________________
Saw Miya posted on her FB saying Edwin recent operated nose had come out with some problems.
Thus, Edwin went back to Singapore already.
Hope he's fine & Miya dont worry ya` :)
Gambateh you both! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment